Saturday, February 2, 2008

Polar bears

G'day all.
I am FULLY caught up with e-mails! One bebefit of cold weather----can't get my 'giddy-ups" on,so HAD to do something, & not waste ALL my time. Sara, in case Mo doesn't log on, the polar bears are ornaments, just out for Christmas probably!! They
would have been put back in their boxes, & stored in Bills' work shed likely.
Glad things are happening in Toms' life. I'll ring while she is there Sara. I can't imagine how Lin did that laser (or ???) light weaving!! Fascinating. Too much talent for one person!! Angelina is just as lovely as always Sara. Nice to have a wee girl around
to keep you busy!! No news, so I'll be off, to work on dinner. ( Was VERY cold this week for meals-on-wheels. I have 2 weeks off now, by then it should be a lot milder.) Another avalanche death. 23 year old father of 2. That is 13 for Alberta this year. Several in Montana, 26 altogether for the winter so far. They WILL ignore the warnings, & there are always warnings posted when there is any sort of threat. Very sad for the families. love to all. Kell

No comments: